1. We soon dispatched the Chocolate cake.
2. A messenger was dispatched to take the news to the soldiers at the front.
3. She did the job with great dispatch.
4. With computers we can solve all problems with dispatch.
5. Please advise us of the dispatch of the goods/when the goods are dispatched.
1. an official report (usually sent in haste)
2. the act of sending off something
3. the property of being prompt and efficient
同義詞：despatch, expedition, expeditiousness
4. killing a person or animal
1. send away towards a designated goal
同義詞：despatch, send off
2. complete or carry out
3. kill intentionally and with premeditation
同義詞：murder, slay, hit, bump off, off, polish off, remove
4. dispose of rapidly and without delay and efficiently
5. kill without delay